- Put the flour in a bowl and make a well in the middle. Add lukewarm milk and sugar to the well and mix – let sit for about 10 minutes
- Add the melted butter, the rest of the lukewarm milk, eggs and all further ingredients to the flour. Make a smooth dough.
- Let the dough sit for about 30 minutes and knead thoroughly once more.
- Form the Easter cake (ring or plaited bun) and let sit for another 10 minutes
- Brush the dough with stirred egg and sprinkle with coarse sugar and almond flakes.
- Put into the pre-heated oven (180°C) and bake for about 30 minutes.
Good luck, Tanja, Martin and Lorena